cure eczema,cure skin cancer naturally,natural cures skin allergies,natural cure for skin cancer on face,how to cure skin disease,skin disease

Monday, April 18, 2016

You Won’t Believe It! The Cure for Pimples Has Been Waiting in Your Kitchen

Garlic
Garlic has been used since ancient Egypt for both cooking and medicine. It belongs to the onion family known as Allium and is related to leeks and onions. Ayurvedic healers in India have found garlic to be helpful in clearing up adult acne and acne scars. In addition to this, garlic has also been found to treat skin allergies and skin diseases.
You Won't Believe it! The Cure for Pimples Has Been Waiting in Your Kitchen
How Can Garlic Help Your Skin?
Acne occurs when your skin overproduces natural oils. Bacteria then builds up in your pores, causing a breakout or a blemish. A blackhead gets its dark color when the oil oxidizes in a pore. Researchers believe that garlic contains powerful antioxidants, even more than oranges. A 2009 article in Science Daily reported that the allicin in garlic decomposes into sulfenic acid, a powerful antibiotic. When applied topically to acne, the antioxidant and antibiotic properties of garlic may be able to dry up acne and can lighten acne scars as well. Some even claim that eating garlic or taking garlic supplements can eventually clear up breakouts from the inside out. Please note that some people with very sensitive skin have reported excessive drying of the skin or a burning sensation on their skin when using this cure. If this happens to you, discontinue use or dilute your garlic mixture.
How to Make a Topical Home Remedy with Garlic
One way to make a garlic skin treatment is to crush one garlic clove into a paste, then dilute it with half a cup of warm water. To use this cure, simply apply the mixture to your face with a clean cloth, then wash your face with a gentle cleanser. This mixture can also be used on other areas where acne occurs, such as the shoulders or back.

2 comments:

  1. HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, LUPUS, DRY COUGH, PRAKISON'S DISEASE, FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, ANAL CANCER, ARTHRITIS, BREAST CANCER, BONE CANCER, hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SYPHILIS, WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or www.Dronokunherbalcure.wordpress.com he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.      

    ReplyDelete